Thank you to our Event Sponsors:
To sponsor the event, download the partnership information here.
Who: Teams of 3-5 people with or without disabilities.
Where: Gault Recreation Center, Wooster, Ohio 44691.
When: October 20, 2018, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Schedule sent prior to event.)
Cost: $350.00 per team (Teams may request an ASPO wheelchair basketball player for their team.)
Register: Online here.
What you get: A great time, minimum of 2 games, commemorative shirt, water, snacks, a chance to win the tournament trophy and satisfaction from supporting athletes with disabilities! (Wheelchairs provided.)
Contact:To learn more or sign up, call 330-985-0085 or email email@example.com.
• Teams are encouraged to wear costumes or spirit themed clothing.
• Double elimination.
• 20 minute games, with 5-10 min warm-ups.
• Games will run every 30 mins. starting at 9:00 a.m. Tournament will conclude by 1:00 p.m.
• Basketball wheelchairs, commemorative shirt, food and snacks will be provided.
• A Player may wheel the chair and dribble the ball simultaneously.
• A Player is allowed only 2 pushes with the ball on the lap before dribbling, passing or shooting the ball.
• Players must remain firmly seated in their chair at all times with no lifting off the seat when attempting to shoot, rebound, pass or block a shot.
• An offensive player cannot remain more than 4 seconds in the free throw lane while the player’s team is in possession of the ball.
• 2 time outs per team each lasting 1 minute.
• Chair contact is permitted.
• All other rules are the same as stand up basketball.
Volunteers: Sign up here.