Be an Investor
Our investors are businesses, foundations and individuals who commit to a one-year gift to support our programs. Investors play a significant role in ensuring that we can continue to execute our mission each and every day.
If you join us as an investor, you will be part of an elite and growing organization that is spearheading a movement to ensure that everyone with a physical disability has a chance to play sports. By supporting Adaptive Sports Ohio, you are making a difference in the lives of hundreds of athletes with disabilities.
To become an investor and help us continue to expand our reach throughout Ohio, contact Lisa Followay to learn more.
Thank you to our current and past investors:
- Hine Memorial Fund
- Kelly Brush Foundation
- The Hartford
- The Sam J. Frankino Foundation
- Ralph R. and Grace Jones Foundation
- Craig Neilson Foundation
- Rite Aid KidCents Foundation
- Charles Loehr Charitable Trust
- Anthem Foundation
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Sisters of Charity Foundation Canton
- Paul & Carol David Foundation
- Move United
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Department of Education
- Governor’s Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives
- Mobility Works